Have very paonful shin with a large lump on it has a few white blotches

I am awaiting a hip replcement but i have very paonful shin with a large lump on it has a few white blotches, the pin fpom the Hip and th Shin (other side) i making me have to use a walkinf rame etc, the surgeon will not operate until this problem is solved.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Nov 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi...., the infection on the skin must be treated..., because the local infection must be treated , otherwise it will lead to infection in the operated need to be treated with antibiotics...
Hope I have answered your question..