Have vascular dementia. Taking Trazadone, have diarrhea. Safe to take Rivistigmine?

Hello Doctor Grief. I would like to know if someone who has a diagnosis of vascular dementia only should be taking rivistigmine patches? A PET/CT scan has given no indication of Alzheimer's or any other disease. The patient has also been prescribed Trazodone (only taking 50 mg) for anxiety. There are also frequent bouts of severe uncontrollable dioreaha. A colonoscopy showed nothing. Could it be due to the medication?

If you are unable to advise, what kind of medical person should I be consulting? Regards, Janette Smith
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013