Have vaginal spotting postmenopause. Sonogram showing fibroid in the ovary. History of ovarian and kidney cancer. Should I be worried?

Hello, I m 55 years old female, post menapausal, 3 episodes of vaginal spotting, 2 weeks apart. Felt like I was having a period. My family doctor say blood in my vagina. Had a sonogram with endometrial thickness of 2.0 cm and a small fibroid , hypoechoic structure 2.2 cm X 1.8 cm on right ovary, 2cm X 2.6 cm X 2.4 hyperechoic lesion and adjacent hypoechoic 4.2 cm x 3 cm X 2.9 cm on left ovary. Small amount of pelfic free fluid. Grandmother with ovarian cancer , mother with kidney cancer . What now?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012