Have vaginal infection. Took Flucos 150 causing pain and swelling in body. Advice?

Hi Doctor am anita Married. I have taken Flucos-150 tablet prescribed by doctor for vaginal infection(Only itching) . I have taken tablet at 11 : 00 pm night and arround 3: 00 am i got severe nausea(Throught) pain. I am Suffering with this pain from 2 days. it is not curing. I have not taken any tablets for this reaction.And i observed that my legs and total body is some what swelling . for this reaction am also getting white discharge after taking this tablet. Am bothering about this problem. Please help me and which tablets are correct for my problem. To cure the pain please prescribe a tablet its very severe now. am not able to drink water also with this pain. And for vaginal infection also please prescribe the tablets or gel with out occurring reactions again. I am waiting for your reply. please give me the reply as early as possible. Thnk You..
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013