Have urine infection. Tongue colour changed to purple. Songraphy report showing normal. Why pus cells are increasing?

my mom facing urine infection from last 9 months showing pus cells 80 to 100 hpf , rbc 5-6, protin trace & her diabetise is fasting 145 & post lunch 194 but in aug 2011 diabatise is 659 & post lunch 345 & her tounge is showing purple we have done many treatements & doctors but till today urine infection not curing kindly help me ,we have done urine cultre,in that e-coil battaria is showing, sono grapy post void .pre void ,every songraphy report showing normal, then why pus cells are increasing ?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012