Have urinating urge, pain top of penis urinating, pus and blood, increased water intake

Hello Doctor.

Since late Saturday night I have had the need to urinate frequently and often small volumes result with pain primarily at the top of penis (internal) when peeing. Seems there is a cola coloured pus in the cloudy urine with so far only a few small small specks of blood. Just noticed the blood today. Trying to drink water. Will go to walk in clinic tomorrow after work but I am freaking out.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. It seems like you have the urge to urinate and the pain in your penis subsisted after urinating as well as the fact that you see pus and blood in your urine. I advise you to consult a urologist or a local qualified doctor who can examine you, take a good history, do a physical examination, and perform a thorough investigation like laboratory tests as well as probably imaging studies if necessary i.e. CT scans or MRIs. I hope this is nothing serious. I hope the advise helps. I recommend that you continue to drink plenty of fluids. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!