Have upper respiratory infection. Took antibiotic. Having sore tongue and throat. Took allegra. Should i be concerned?

I have had an upper resp infection for over two weeks. Went thru a round of antibiotics (Z-pak) and 3 days of prednisone . I now only take tylenol for any residual pain. The underside of my left tongue is sore and my throat is still sore, which I relate to allergies of all kinds. I take Allegra (180 otc) and a small dose of lisonpril. along w/vits. At what point should I be concerned about the sore throat/tongue?
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012