Have ultrasound report. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Hello, I have elevated ALP levels since 2005. Liver function tests are normal. AST/ALP normal, although ALP Intestine Isoenzyme is elevated. Liver ultrasound identified 6mm echogenic lesion and subcentimeter echogenic focus in right kidney last year. Also elevated B-12 of 3898. My doctor called and said all labs were normal, but I requested faxed copies and I m reading all of these results which do NOT say normal. PLEASE help...worried!
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013