Have ulnar neuropathy, focal nerve damage of arm. Done transposition. Long term nerve pain?

After a fall in 2010 i have been diagnosed with ulnar neuropathy and focal nerve damage of the left arm and ulnar damage of the right wrist, I have already had a transposition done on the left with little results and will be having another surgery on the right wrist for ulnar nerve damage. both of my arms are not working very good and i would like to know if i can look forward to this nerve pain for the rest of my life.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013