Have tonsilitis, infection in groin, spitting pus and blood. Suffer from HIV, Vasculitis. Should be concerned ?

Hi, I am 35 years old and have HIV and Vasculitus. I have tonsillitus and a bacterial infection in my wounds in my groin area and my doctor prescribed Doxycycline yedterday. Now I am spitting up puss and blood. I was diagnosed with tonsillitus 3 weeks ago and was given a shot and prescribed amoxicillin for two weeks but it did not clear it up. Should I be concerned sbout the puss and blood?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013