Have tobacco and smoking addiction. Headaches, feeling depressed. Can you suggest anti-depressants?

I have a habit of chewing gutka and very rarely smoking. however smoking I can quit easily as its very very rarely. but chewing gutka has been a headache to quit. But finally I have reduced to far minimum intake and also planned a date to quit thats y this week. however I need your support on few things, one, what to do with headaches while I stay away from gutka it becomes frequent and really annoying, two, is there any medicines you can prescribe for getting over like anti-depressent, three I have restricted mouth opening, my dentist suggested some gel which he gave me to apply on innerside of the cheeks, however he is not available now and I lost that gels name. can you suggest me that gel if possible?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013