Have to undergo surgical procedure, not sure about doctor. Cancel surgery?

hi Dr.XXXXXX: having a funny feeling about a Dr. that will be doing a small surgical procedure on me
sometime this year as I do not know his background with other patients, also alerted with a question l asked him
with not a good answer...a bit concerned, what do l do? should l cancel the tentative surgery and find a Dr.
where l feelsafe with?? Thank You Sir
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello Doctor,
Your anxiety about the doctor who is going to do a surgery on you , however minor it is, is important. So my advise is to find another doctor of your mind's satisfaction and proceed. Your attitude is very important . If not you will again suffer in a worse manner after the surgery.
Best wishes for a peaceful mind and healthy future,
Dr. C. J. Varghese