Have tiredness, swollen glands and sore throat. Glandular fever symptoms?

Hi there, I was diagnosed with Bronchitis 5 days ago and prescribed Anti-biotics and a couple days ago I started to feel better and my chest/nose has almost cleared up. I have been constantly exhausted for about a week and it feels like I am getting more tired by the day even though my chest is clearing. Last night I started getting really bad earaches in both ears and this morning woke up with rock hard swollen Glands and a sore throat . I ve had Glandular Fever before about 5yrs or so ago and this feels like that again. Is it possible that I can have an occurrence of that again all these years later? Or has my chest infection possibly spread to my ears/glands/neck? Kristy
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013