Have tiredness, eye pain, less sleep, lack memories. CT scan done. Can online doctor help?

1. Acute infarct in right thalamus.
2. Age compatible cerebral involution.
Physical report
1. Left side paralysis (firstly left leg 2ndly left hand)
2. Pain in Right eye.
3. Simple moving fells very tired.
4. Sleep very little.
5. Lack of memories.

Please send me prescription and advisees to me.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Your report reveals that you have suffered from stroke. The blood supply to a part of your brain (right thalamus) was interrupted and it became dead and has stopped functioning. because of that you have left sided weakness and also memory problems. The treatment of such stroke involves antiplatelet drugs which reduce the risk of future strokes. other factors which need to be evaluated are your cholesterol levels. If required, medications need to be started for that also. Apart from that high blood pressure and sugar levels need to be under control.
Good luck.