Have tiredness and sleeping disorder. Taking multivitamin medicine. What can be the cause?

I am a 19 year old girl. Healthy weight (54kg), I eat 6 times a day with medium to small serving sizes. I dont eat alot of carbs, and I avoid anything artificial (flavours, sugars, colours, preservatives, etc). I dont wat fatty or oily foods, almost everything I do is home made. I eat alot of fish, protein and fruits and vegies.

Anyways, last few months, I have had a chronic fatigue kind of thing. I thought it was food related. But doctors disagree. I feel weak, tired, little strength in my legs and struggle falling asleep despite how exhausted I feel. I was doing a fair bit of exercise but now Im lucky to do sport because it leaves me so tired.

What I am really enquiring about is an empty feeling I have in my stomach and throat almost all the time, especially after I eat. I never feel full and its driving me insane because I have eaten enough but I still feel a 'hollow feeling', I also feel it more in my chest and throat than anything else and air often rises in my throat. I have no idea how to fix this and not a clue whats causing it. I dont have much dairy, less than I used to and I feel like I am doing all the right things, food wise. I also take a multi vitamin, but that doesnt help?

In all honesty it feel likes I have a deficiency or my body is craving something, or like my body is burning up the nutrients I need leaving me tired and exhausted and unsatisfied. But I have tried everything and I cant seem to figure it out.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013