Have tinnitus in left ear, had attacks , head cloudy, legs felt heavy, calf pain. What is the treatment?

I have tinnitus in my left ear. Just recently i have had an "attacks" when out walkin which felt out of body. Head was going cloudy and legs felt heavy. I was disorientated and had to sit down. 44 non smoker light drinker, not overweight. And now in the last few days i feel muscle weakness and pain. Especillay in hamstrings,calves and back of arms. On top of that i have a dizzy feeling like being on a boat. If my head is still i am fine but the minute i move it is like being on the sea where everything moves and takes a split second to catch up.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013