Have tingling through left side of face and ears popping. Advice?

Hi doctor. I have had tingling through the left side of my face and in particular my cheek and lip area for quite some time. I also sometimes have a feeling of electricity traveling through that side of my head and occasional sinus discomfort (or in the cheek near my nose anyhow). Just the last day or so my ears keep popping too and the tingle is more constant. I have not seen a doc yet as previously it would come and go. Should I seek advice and what could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013