Have tingling in palms, weakness, short of breath and headache. History of Acid Reflux. Recommendations?

Slight tingling in my hands both especially through palms, weakiness, sleepiness, slightly short of breath, minor headache on the right side over right eye. It all happened since yesterday after I used Simple green cleaner with bare hands, I also feel heart palpitations for a few seconds and then it stops but tingling still is there. I am 49 and weigh 249 and lost 16 pounds in a month doing trademill. Target is 215. I have had history of acid reflux . non smoker, don t drink. no sore throat, no asthma . I also had colon endoscopy and it is all ok. These last two days I had rectal bleedind due to chronical hemoroides. tnx!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013