Have tingling feeling in penis to scrotum mainly while sitting. Reason?

Hi Dr I have been having these tingling feeling in side my penis and sometimes it travels to my scrotum . it has been about 2 or 3 weeks with these feelings. as far as i remember my last partner was in oct or nov. Also it seems to be triggered if i am sitting down. I have been on Cipro 250 mg and then Flagyl 500mg. I will finish my Flagyl dosage in 2 days. please what do you think this feeling is related too. I am also going to make urologist appointment but before that i wanted some peace of mind or some sense of direction. I read online and it says it could be herpes , clamadiya, gonnerea, NGU and now i cannot sleep. any help would me greatly appreciated
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013