Have tingling, cold feeling, had cyst on thumb, now appears hand swollen, painful wrist

I have been expierencing tingling and very cold feeling in my right hand for some time. About one month ago an cyst type know popped up on the inside of the lower joint of my thumb. Now my whole hand appears swollen as day goes on and wrist is getting irritating with pain as well. (I am dominent on my left hand...but do perform several tasks with my right)
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Thank for choosing HCM, tingling, painful wrist and (swelling ) part of your thumb are not related, we don called it cyst until and unless medically proved, so in my opinion you go, have examined your lesion by some good surgeon, which must needs some work up, do not worry it does not seems bigger problem, Have nice day