Have tightness on ribs, radiating to shoulder, back, burping. Diagnosed with gastric ulcer in stomach. Remedy?

i am a 35year old male, 1.83m in height and weighs 100kg. diagnosed with gastric ulcer in the stomach. i experience alot of tightness on my lower left ribs just above my stomach, and radiating to the shoulder blades and left back, i wonder what it is as it makes me really uncomfortable. i will equally send out air from my stomach forcefully through my mouth four aver an hour, please what should i do to remedy this situation?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013