Have tightness and pain in testicles after Vasectomy. Should I worry?

on Feb 21 this was asked: Tightness and pain in testicles after having vasectomy . Should I be worried? and it sounded like me... two days after a vasectomy i did a few light chores but it was when i walked down stairs backwards that i felt a pinch...either a nerve from my sack or a tube twisted around.... my right testical tightened up and now i have sharp pain in the area... not sure if it was a pulled stitch or what... but my right testical is shortened up.... and i have pain in that area.... did i just overdo it and i need to give it time or should i see a doctor? daniel bourgeois
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013