Have thyroid tumor. CAT scan showed growth. Do not want to remove. Guidance

A few years ago, I had a CAT scan that showed a thyroid tumor (oddly located on the thyroid), as well as an enlarged thyroid. - This was, I believe, 3 years ago. - Since then, I've had no symptoms. - In October, I had a follow up CAT scan that showed the thyroid growing, but not significantly.
Well - in the last month or so, I've been getting a red chest, just in the thyroid area. A little splotchy, as well. I really don't want it removed, since I'm not having any problems. - Oh....and a few years ago I didn indeed have a biopsy and the results were inconclusive with 3 separate biopsies. They were getting tissue....but for some reason, nothing ever showed.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013