Have throat mucus problem after eating Endura Mass. Should I stop it?

Hello Samuel, I am Sourav from Kolkata, India. Over the last three to four years, I lost around 10-12 kgs of weight, which has made me skinnier than ever before. I finally decided to improve my schedule and right now, I am on a healthy diet. I swim and work out everyday. My fitness instructor advised me to eat a product named Endura Mass, which comprises mostly of soy protein . I followed his advice and have been eating the same for around 10-12 days now. I have been witnessing noticeable developments in my physique and strength since then. However, I am being bogged by a terrible throat mucus problem ever since I started consuming the soy protein concentrate. I did a bit of research online to come across various posts which said that Soy is the most mucus forming food on this planet. I am really confused on what to do. I do not want to stop consuming it, as doing so would visibly reduce my weight gain process. However, I m having difficulty living with this throat mucus problem as well. What would be the best thing for me to do in this situation?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012