Have thinning of hairline in forehead. What to do to stop the falling of hair?

I am a healthy unmarried man of 28 yrs old, weighing 72 kgs and height 5'8''. I visit gym and mostly maintain a healthy lifestyle except intaking fast foods at times although not too obsessed with them. My problem is I am suffering from thinning of hairline in my forehead. My dad and grand dad developed this after 50. I shampoo twice a week with a ayurvedic shampoo nowadays. I have tried out Mintop 10 and mintop forty for 3-4 moths and now using Livon hair gain but not satisfied with the result. Please suggest what to do? Your kind help will be really be helpful
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013