Have terrible itching without rashes. Switched to escitalopram. Is it a side effect?

Hi, I am a 53 year old female, 5 8, 214 lbs. I have terrible itching, but no rash. It started on my fingers and palms but now has spread to my head, feet, and vagina with the worst itching in front where the hair is. I was on Viibryd for a month and then switched to Escitalopram 20 mg which I have been on for about 10 days. I am also taking famotidine 40mg, pantoprazole 40 mg, advair 250/50. I also take zantac 150 and simethicone 180 mg. I thought it was a withdrawal side effect from the Viibryd but I think it should be out of my system by now. I have taken Escitalopram in the past with no problem.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  95 Awaiting Answer