Have taken Diane 35. Why unusual bleeding? Related to unprotected sex?

Hello, I have taken Diane 35 for almost 2 months now (no pause), and since saturday I have an unusual bleeding (dark red/brown) and suspubial discomfort although I haven t finished the second palette ( there are still 6 pills in my tablet) , the problem is I had unprotected sex last sunday and now I am worried about being pregnant, even if I am pretty sure that I haven t forgotten to take a pill, what else could be the source of my problem ?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Welcome to HCM
Greetings of the day
You require complete assessment by your Gynaecologist for unusual bleeding persisting for two months. Take an appointment and Consult your Gynaecologist at earliest.