Have symptoms of polymyalgia rheumatica. Sore and swollen hands and feet, sweaty palms, lumps in the joints. Advice?

Had 2.5yrs now - first symptoms fit polymyalgia rheumatica (53yr old female) which burnt out at Xmas 2012. Then feet and hands were sore (not joints) and swollen and hands get electric shock feelings randomly on different movements, sweaty palms (sometimes), lumps (soft,fluidy) near joints. Numb and tingly end of fingers (sometimes) also cold toes and fingertips. Swollen knees (rheum has told me not RA but sounds like it). Both sides affected.....?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013