Have swollen, numb and dry lips with bumps inside it. How to get rid of them?

Hey, my name is Kyley and I m 18 years old. About Thursday (3 days ago) I noticed that my lips were pretty dry an chapped. It s 10-20 degrees outside so just thought it was from the weather. Friday when I woke up my upper lip felt numb and both are noticeably swollen. I have been using lots of chap stick, the same type that I normally use and have never had a problem before. Now 3 whole day after I first noticed my bottom lip is still chapped but not so numb, but top is still very numb and chapped. Friday and Saturday I also noticed the inside of both lips had bumps/sores, but most have cleared up. Overall, I do have pain from this still but not unbearable by any means, just annoying more than anything. What do I need to do?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013