Have swollen, irritated and sensitive penis head. Taking Hydrocortison. Healing time?

hi my penis head is swollen, irritated and sensative, due to contact of shampoo and latex to the penis for abt a 3 hour duration. my doctor prescibed me hydrocortison 1% and the swelling has went down greatly i only used it twice. i want to no how long does an irritation of this kind take to heal? will the skin eventually peel and is hydrocortisone safe to continue use Thanks in advance
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
As local application of cream is working, continue for 2-3 days till you become completely alright.
Keep local hygiene clean and healthy.
Try to avoid sex for few days.
Ok and bye.