Have swollen eyes and feel tired. Had banged my head. Is it the cause?

Hi, I banged my head about two months ago and I am now recently starting to feel unwell. My symptoms are: feeling tired all the time, my right eye starting to feel swollen (although this is noticable, but is noticed when felt) and now my left too is also swollen. A couple of days ago when I woke up in the morning, my arm , hand , leg and foot on the left side of my body was very numb. Even although I woke up and noticed that I was sleeping on my right side of my body. I was wondering if this was due to the time when I hit my head a couple of months ago. I went and got a full eye examination and I was told that everything was normal. Kind Regards.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
If on examination everything was told to be normal, you need not worry much. The head banging 2 months back will not cause the symptoms that you are experiencing now. It does not cause swelling of the eyes after so long. Nor does it cause the kind of numbness that you had. You can get a consultation from neurologist. If you or in older age group Ct scan may be needed to see if there was any damage from the head injury. Otherwise symptomatic treatment will be fine.
Good luck.