Have swollen ankles, knee caps, pain, told have arthritis. Given tylenol, cellibrex, cortisone denied

I have been told that I have arthritis in both of my ankles . For the past year I have seen 3 doctors and all I get are pills. No one knows what type of arthritis I have.Both of my ankles are swollen and the past few days my right knee cap has swollen seen a doc. Today who gave me a prescription for Tylenol 3 to take with the cellibrex 200mg. Tried to get cortisone shot in knee no one will give it to me. Had a cortisone shot 10 months ago and I was fine. Tired of living with pain. Hope you can give me something more substantial for an answer. Thanks. Chris Shier
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013