Have swelling behind mouth and tongue. Have headache and fatigue. Suggestions?

Good evenning, my name is Marina. My back side of mouth is very swollen and also my toungue. Feeling very fatigue especially in the morning, I have headaches , my nostril feels I can t breath. At night I feel this tingling in my legs arms and neck. Been with every doctor and they keep giving medication for allergies, one doctor said it was carpal tunnel , and the medication is just not working, it seems like its making worse that I can t breath when I go to sleep. Please help I m always feeling that I m not going to wake up in the morning. I haven t slept I several months now, I do feel each day is the end of me. Please someone, please I need someone to hear me. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013