Have swelling after the treatment for epidydimo orchitis. Safe time to masturbate?

i have just been discharged from hospital (2days ago) after being treated with epidydimo- orchitis - i still have a lot of swelling and pain and understand this will reduce over the next week or so - there is obviously a lot of infected fluid/ sperm in there. My question is when that area is less painful should i try masturbate to 1/ relive pressure 2/ remove some of the infected fluids or should i avoid this completely in case it causes any complications Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013