Have sweat bumps when I go outside. Is there a shot to completely remove them?

Hi, I m 14 and I live in Florida I m a male btw ok so to get to the point I have had these sweat bumps and they happen when I go outside I want to be able to go outside like all the other teens and to be able to play in gym like everyone else. Is there a shot or something i can do to COMPLETELY make it 100% gone forever?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012
I would be pleased to answer your question .

You have to remember one thing that there is no particular shot or medicine to get the out for good . You will need to elaborate you on your symptoms so we can help you better.
Please confirm your age with the site first.
Thanks and Take care