Have stretch marks. Does laser surgery hurt? How much does it cost?

Hi, I m a 17 year old girl. My problem is stretchmarks.. Been having them since I was 13 years, but they only get bigger and I get more of them. They are very visible because they are dark purple and sometimes red. My stretchmarks is on my thighs and my butt. I m not fat. I m 161cm tall and my weight is 52kg. So I m pretty normal. I want to take a laser surgery to have them removed/less visible.. And.. Summer is coming soon, and I d like to wear bikini without feeling bad/horrible/insecure about my body. The stretchmarks is the only thing that bothers me and I don t feel beautiful at all in underwear/bikini. So I have som few questions.. My questions is..: Does it hurt with laser surgery? Do I need care afterwards? Do I have to stay home from school? And.... How much does it cost..?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013