Have stress hyperglycemia. Good blood sugar rates. Feeling tired and dizzy. Suggestions?

I was diagnosed diabetic, but after year, my doctor told me that I had stress hyperglycemia and I am not diabetic. Now my blood sugar rates are good. Fasting level is below 6 some times below 5 and 3 hours after food its below 7 or close. the problem is that for last 3 months I am always feel lazy, tired and dizzy like I will faint anytime. I am very confused and upset about my health. could you please suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012