Have strange worms that come of body, taking ovex, developed heart murmurs. What could we be infected with?

Hi. Me and my children have strange worms that come out in the bath. Some are long and thin, some are small white wavy ones and some actually look like tadpoles. We are taking Ovex and they are spewing out of us. A small one came out of my eye. I took it to A and E. They said it looked like a waterworm. My husband travels on business and recently went to mexico and Africa. We have developed heart murmurs we didn t have before. What could we be infected with? So scared
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013