Have stomach pain for a long time. No medication till now. What is the permanent cure for this?

Hi I have had stomach pains for over 5 years, im 15 at the moment and we discovered what it it was, it was food related we thought! but we have changed my diet and after a year or 2 it came back and now it wont stop (potatoe, tomatoe, spices, garlic and onion are the foods I found I cant have) and recently it has got alot worse after my mum died, last month but they just wont go away. it is a pain hard to describe but it is so bad sometimes I can hardly move only once a month or so I get this types but usually it is ok. I always have a stomach ache every second of every day not always as bad as I have described but I am now thinking it may be abit more serious than I realised. there is no pattern to them its just at different each day. The pain is like someone has hit me in the stomach quiete hard usually at the pit of my stomach. I threw up at school after I had a bad stomach ache in the morning I went light headed and almost fainted but felt better than normal after I did threw up. Also have found that I am hungry all the time and need the toilet alot more ( only adding this in because I really want to know what is wrong with me) othere details about me if they help is im male and I really dont know if this may help but yea I have hit pubity. Any insight would be useful and please tell me all the posibilitys. Thanks Andy
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013