Have stomach pain, backpain. Had egg collection with icsi. Can it be OHSS after egg collection?

Hi. I had egg collection with icsi two days ago, Friday 8.30am. Before the procedure I was told I might have OHSS but they decided I did not. After egg collection my stomach hurt a bit but not too much. Last night I woke up in the night because it hurt so much. and have woken the morning in the same pain. It feels a little like trapped wind and alos feels like back pain too. I am 31 slim and may of also has pco but they decided not too. My partner is going to get me some codeine but can you suggest anything. Do you think it might be OHSS after egg collection. Thanks. Rebecca
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013