Have stitch marks on face. What can remove the scars?

I have 3 stitch marks(around 2 Cm long & 4 Cm Long) on face..which was happened at the age of 3. But, it is slightly faded due to its age...I want to remove this Scar . Please suggest what type of laser treatment required...How many sitting required to clear it ???.... How many days gao between each sitting?????/Pls Suggest....
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
welcome to healthcare magic forum
by laser treatment we can reduce to extent that it is fairly visible,but we can not remove it completely.
co2 fraction is good laser for it
you need to take 5 session for good result once in 20-30 days
avoid sun exposure and you can apply silicone containing cream over it .
in such big scar we can also do scar reduction treatment also .
better to consult dermatologist and get it treated
i hope i answered your question