Have spermatorrhoea. What cure do I have? Why has my nervous system weakened?

Respected Sir I am male age 24, i am suffering from spermatorrhoea from last 1 year and i want to cure this at the earliest. i am not doing any bad thing like hand practice from last 3 -4 years and also i have noticed that whenever i am on bike due to jerks always i feel the whole nervous system is vibrating and then i see sticky water like transparent urine thats why my sexual nervous system is also weakened. please suggest me what to do, i have already taken homeopathy medicines, and some of ayurvedic medicines like chandraprabhavati, giloy ghanvati, neo capsules, himalaya cystone, and presently i am taking ashwagandha churna, dabur ashwagandharishta, and mehmadhurvati and purnachandraras, kindly suggest me right medicine to cure weakening of nerves and spermatorrhoea permanently without side effects please, my contact number is 0000
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012