Have soreness in opening of penis and pressure on bladder. Had unprotected sex. Advice?

I am a 22 year old male and about 5 days ago I had unprotected sex. The morning after I noticed a kind of soreness or slight tingle just inside the opening of my penis on the bottom side. Since then it has slightly subsided but still remains. In addition i have a feeling a pressure on my bladder , but this could be because I did an intense lower ab workout yesterday which is around when I started to feel the pressure. I am worried that this could be an STD or a UTI , but I also thought it could be do to the friction I experienced during foreplay?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013