Have soreness in chest, shoulders and abdomen. Have breast full feeling. Can it be cancer?

After 2 years of being off Androgel 1% (8 pumps) my doctor started me on Androgel 1.62% (2 pumps). after about 2 days I started getting my energy back and well I was feeling good once again. On about the sixth day I woke up and I had felt like I had been working out. My chest, shoulders, and abdomen were sore (muscle sore) My breast felt full and it seemed like I had started developing Breast, however I had put on about 25 pounds in about four month from inactivity, and I mean no activity so Maybe it was just fat growth I was seeing. I called my doctor and was taken off 1.62 and placed back on the 1%. I have noticed that my left breast seems to have a fat mass still there and my left nipple burns on and off through out the day. Because I worry about everything health related I am consirned I have cancer. I have done some research and I found that women get this disorder sometimes during their Mentral cycle. What can you tell me about my delema?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013