Have soreness and painful bump on tongue. Have erupted wisdom teeth. Is this normal?

Last night I discovered that one of my upper wisdom teeth has sort of erupted (a corner is sticking out) and there was slight soreness in the inside gumline of the tooth in front of it. This morning when I woke up I had a small, painful bump on the end of my tongue that appears whitish and has developed though the day. Additionally the soreness of the gumline is still there, but that and one other place feels a bit rough. Are these things to be expected or should I be concerned that something else is happening?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013