Have sore throat and swollen neck. Had blocked tear ducts as a baby. Suggestions?

I suffered from a near constant sore throat throughout my teenage years (with a few tonsillitis flare ups along the way), but fortunately it went away a couple of years ago. Just recently it seems to have started up again. Also, I get a popping/crackling sensation in the right side of my face near my ear when I puff my cheeks out, and my neck feels quite swollen. Any suggestions as to what might be going on? Only other thing that may be relevant is I had blocked tear ducts as a baby.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013