Have sore throat and chest feel like heavy during the pregnancy of 21 weeks

Hello, For the past week I have felt terrible. The first 4 days my throat hurt terribly, it was red, seemed to have some white in the back of my throat, my glands on the side of my neck seemed to be larger than usual to the touch. My sore throat has gotten better (although still hurts- just tolerable) except at night and in the morning. However, my cough has progressively gotten worse and deeper each day. At night it is constant and it has been really hard to fall and stay asleep. Each day I feel as if I have someone/something sitting on my chest , it just feels HEAVY, and I quickly become out of breathe which is not normal before I got sick. My appetite is not there at all, also not like me. I get a low grade fever at night and I sweat profusely all night long with chills. I am currently 21 weeks pregnant and as I mentioned all of these symptoms were not common before I fell ill. I had a normal visit to my OB on Friday and since I was there he took a throat swab/culture. Today I received the call saying that the throat culture came back normal however I still feel beyond awful and tired. I just can t get enough rest! I have an appointment with my family practice tomorrow however I am interested in what I may find out. Is this simply a normal cold/ flu and just seems much worse due to being pregnant or does this resemble any other type of illness that would not come back abnormal on a throat culture?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011