Have solitary bone plasmacytoma. Taken MRI scanning, PET scan and blood tests. Permanent cure?

Hi Samue;, I am being looked after by a fabulous team in Sydney Australia. Have you ever heard of a patient having a solitary bone plasmacytoma (C2 pathological fracture followed by bone graft and neck stablisation via posterior fusion C0 - C4), that has not progressed to MM? Following my surgery back in July 2010, I had all of the usual screening including full body bone scans, bone marrow biopsies, CT and MRI scanning, PET scan and blood tests including the 24 hour urine collection test - all of which showed no abnormality except for what you would expect (hot spots on the C2 site on the PET that settled by the next one 12 months later. I know it is reasonable for me to expect to progress at some stage, but I am interested in whether you or your fellows have ever experienced a complete cure from a solitary bone plasmacytoma. I am female and was 46 years old when the cancer broke my neck - I had no pain before this happened and the cancer biopsy showed a less than 3cm mass. Grateful for any information you may have.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013