Have smoked hookah, shortness of breath, blur vision. What should i do?

I have smoked hookah plenty of times. Today I had smoked but I hang eatn anything. I felt fine and about an hour later I was at the store and my ear started ringing it got so loud I couldn't hear. Out of both my ears I got shortness of breath and my vision got so blurry I couldn't see. I begin to shake and almost passed out. I was taken to a chair and was hand candy to eat. I ate it and snapped out of it right away. I have never experienced anything like this before
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. Smoking hookah in itself may cause you to have shortness of breath and depending on what was in the mixture that you smoked, having blurring vision may be part of it. I would ask you to avoid using the hookah and stop using it completely. I also think that you might do well with visiting a psychiatrist who can get you off of your problem and get you on the path to health.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!