Have small lump near scrotum, weight loss and poor diet. History of thyroid and prostate cancer. Medication?

i have a small lump ,pea sized , in my gooch area , between where the base of my scrotum attaches and my anus :( hurts if i touch it, i get spots and ingrown hairs, also i need the toilet alot, i have lost weight over the past few years (but this is more likely due to not eating through depression ), i have problems with my digestive system as well, but again i have very poor diet. i thought i might have diabetes and was going to go get tested until i found this lump, and i have found out there is history of both thyroid cancer in my family on my mums side and prostate cancer in my family on my dads side. i would also like to add i did have the odd problem getting it up with my last gf but i also have history of masturbation so iput these few occasions down to too mucha that....
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012